Friday, January 4, 2013

The first release!

Philthy Phonographic's (PHIL 001) first release is in motion.  I've been in talks with the infamous Burger Records to co-release it with me.  I think I'd like to do the first release as a one-sided flexi-disc with a color cover.  I love flexis, but am always disappointed they don't have a cover to go with them.  Since this is my baby, I get to do what I want.  I'm thinking a hand-numbered limited edition of 250 black flexis.  I have a band that has already sent me songs, but that is still a secret.  Sorry.  I will let you know that they are mono alternate versions from their debut album, which is SPECTACULAR and out of print despite being repressed 4 and 5 times.  I am very excited about this and will keep you informed and we get closer to pre-order.

No comments:

Post a Comment