Monday, May 27, 2013

PHIL001 is full steam ahead!

The art has been fully approved by the pressing plant.  The mock-up looks awesome!  I'm so excited and can't believe that this is going to happen.  For a while it was just a pipe dream.  There will be 250 hand-numbered black flexis with silver foil available and a super limited edition of 50 clear flexis with limited edition cover.  As I said before this is a co-release with the infamous BURGER RECORDS and will be a mono alternative take of Conspiracy of Owls song The Lesson... which is my FAVORITE song on the album.  Release date is TBA, but it will be very soon.  I am currently also having 1 inch buttons and vinyl stickers made.  I have the logo ready to unveil, but it is in PDF format.  I will post it soon... until then take a look at the super limited clear variant's cover.

2 comments:

  1. Variant cover couldn't be more awesome!! I am definitely getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how the limited edition will be released but as a CoO addicted, I'll need it. Plus the black. Why do I only discover that today???

    ReplyDelete