Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sticker and button packs AVAILABLE NOW!

So let's get going.  Stickers are in and they are AWESOME!  Heavy duty vinyl stickers that are 2 X 3.  So to balance out the USPS's crazy shipping rates PHILTHY PHIL is now offering 2 buttons and 1 sticker shipped for $5 in the U.S. or 2 buttons and 2 stickers for $6.   If you are looking for more or less, just send me a message through FACEBOOK.  Otherwise click the BUY button and I'll do the rest.  Thanks for looking.

No updates on the Conspiracy of Owls release but I am sure you will be hearing from me soon.  I am also in talks with another cool band out of L.A.  Unique and family friendly.  Also have a former Ohioan who I believe is now has the title of doctor who is recording some bluesy rock.  That is all I can say... well I can say that I am SUPER excited.  Plus those are some pretty good hints!

Packages are no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment